SME’s can rely on IP to boost productivity, earn licensing fees and even get royalties. Patents help create a monopoly and provide protection for the company by preventing others from commercialising their innovation.
IP helps SMEs achieve a higher return on investment and manage their assets efficiently.
- intellectual property | business management
- Live streaming available
- Starts on Wednesday 15 February 2023, 10:30 CET
- Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The Webinar is offered free of charge
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speakers: Claire Fritz / Michele Dubbini (Senior IP Experts, European IP Helpdesk)
Level of Expertise: Basic
After the training, participants should be able to address the following:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)?
- What are Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)?
- Common problems of SMEs in their day to day activities?
- Why should I deal with IP/IPR issues? Why should IP be an integral part of my business strategy?
- How can IP be a business asset?
- Which IP protection tools exist/can I use (e. g. trademarks, patents etc.)?
- To which institutions can I turn for help?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.