This webinar will put a particular spotlight on the role of communication, dissemination and exploitation in maximising the impact of Horizon 2020 projects.
- innovation | intellectual property
- Live streaming available
- Starts on Tuesday 8 November 2022, 10:30 CET
- Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Time: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (Central European Time; UTC+1) - the webinar session will open 15 minutes before the official start
Speaker: Joerg Scherer, Stephanie Weber
Level of Expertise: Entry
This webinar will put a particular spotlight on the role of communication, dissemination and exploitation in maximising the impact of Horizon 2020 projects. It aims to clarify the terminology by illustrating the differences between the three concepts, and to point out the areas they have in common. Participants will also get an overview on key practical steps to take and consider when elaborating a sound outreach and exploitation strategy. In this regard, central aspects related to IP and innovation management will also be addressed, since they are significantly interwoven with the subject. However, please note that this webinar is complementary to other training sessions offered by the team that specifically address exploitation and IP management issues under Horizon 2020.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- Why should applicants/beneficiaries of Horizon 2020 projects care about communication, dissemination and exploitation?
- What are central definitions and concepts related to communication, dissemination and exploitation in Horizon 2020? What are the distinctions, and how do they relate?
- When do communication, dissemination and exploitation come into play?
- What role does IP and innovation management play in this context?
- What are the central IP aspects to be considered?
- What are the central steps in setting up a communication, dissemination and exploitation strategy?
- What are relevant and effective tools?
Duration: 45 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please contact the training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org