This webinar gives an overview of IP management compliant with the standards DIN77006 and ISO56005. An example will be the question how the digital invention process can be compliant with the standards. Also, case study examples of successful IP management at European SMEs are presented.
- intellectual property | standardisation
- Live streaming available
- Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Time: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (CET – Central European Time UTC +1) - the webinar session will open 15 minutes before the official start
Host: European IP Helpdesk & CEIPI
Speaker: Prof. Dr. Alexander J. Wurzer
Level of Expertise: Basic
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
• What are the basic principles of a standard compliant IP management?
• How can a standard compliant IP management look like for digital companies?
• How can a standard compliant management of IP risks look like in the digital era?
• How can IP processes in a company be improved based on the PDCA cycle described in the standard?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please contact the training team at: email@example.com