Enjoy an IP'spresso with us!
- intellectual property
- Live streaming available
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
- Number of seats
- 1000 Participants
- Entrance fee
- This Webinar is offered free of charge
This training will first pour the main characteristics of intellectual property rights providing you with an overview on topics like:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)?
- What are Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)?
- What IP protection can I use (e.g. trademarks, patents etc.)?
- To which institutions can I turn for help?
Moving on, we will continue to stir our morning drink by further exploring IP, this time from an international perspective. In a post-COVID era, internationalisation seems to be a good idea for expanding your activities outside the European borders. How about the dynamic region of South-East Asia (SEA) where you can find some delicious coffee and tea varieties?
Join us to hear about IP particularities and most recent IP updates from SEA, which means getting information about 10 countries at the same time. You will also learn that there exist some IP treaties having effects both in Europe and in SEA.
Last but not least, you will also have the unique opportunity to ask your IP-related questions regarding the EU or SEA during an interactive Q&A session which will close this training.
#KnowBeforeYouGO #internationalisation #IPHelpdesks