The event aims at SMEs, Universities, Research Centers, Associations, Italian Clusters interested in one or more Horizon Europe framework program calls.
- intellectual property | business services
- Live streaming available
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
- Number of seats
- 1000 Participants
- Entrance fee
- This Webinar is offered free of charge
- 10.30-10.35 Marcello Panzone - Project Manager, Confindustria Lombardia
- The EEN and the IP SME Helpdesks: Opportunities for SMEs
- 10.35-11.00 Michele Dubbini - Senior IP expert, European IP Helpdesk
- IP in Horizon Europe and the Horizon IP Scan Services
- 11.00-11.05 Marco Gorini – TT and Innovation responsible, Veneto Innovazione Spa
- What happens if a European-funded project violates pre-existing IP rights?
- 11.05-11.10 Anna Sangiorgi – Project Manager, Consorzio Arca
- FTO and intrepreneur ideas valuation: a suggestion from an incubator
- 11.10-11.15 Donata Folesani – Responsabile Unità Proprietà Intellettuale, ART-ER cons. p. a.
- Intellectual Property and SME participation in collaborative projects: Important aspects and operative suggestions
- 11.15-11.30 Q&A