The CETPartnership is an initiative co-funded by the European Union that brings together public and private stakeholders in the research and innovation ecosystems, from European and non-European countries and regions. CET Partnership aims to create and foster transnational innovation ecosystems and overcome a fragmented research and innovation landscape.
The CETPartnership aims to empower the clean energy transition and contribute to the EU’s goal of becoming the first climate-neutral continent by 2050, by pooling national and regional RDTI funding for a broad variety of technologies and system solutions required to make the transition.
- intellectual property | business management | small and medium-sized enterprises | technology transfer
- Tuesday 30 May 2023, 13:00 - Wednesday 7 June 2023, 17:00 (CEST)
- Live streaming available
On this event and matchmaking platform the participants will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the CETPartnership community
- Get involved in a series of events related to the CETPartnership activities
- Find and get in touch with potential project partners for CETPartnership Joint Calls by sharing their cooperation interests or offering their services on the market place with other members of the community. This allows the participants to start building consortia and to co-create project ideas with need owners and potential partners.
Clean Energy Transition Partnership 2023 will cover two main events:
1) "RePowering the Industry" is co-organised by the Swedish Energy Agency and the CETPartnership, and will take place on 30 May, from 13:00 until 17:00 CET in a hybrid format.
2) CETPartnership: What's in it for me?: Joint Call 2023 Pre-announcement Event will give insights into the CETPartnership and its key topics for the Joint Call 2023 as well as the CETPartnership offers, including Knowledge Community and Impact Network for granted projects. The online event will take place on 7 June from 10:00 until 12:30 CET,
India IP SME Helpdesk team will be present at the matchmaking sessions from 30 May until 7 June to meet the target audience that are eager to learn more about IP management and IP protection in India.
Do you have any specific IP related question?
Send an email to our Helpline team and our IP experts will get back to you within 3 business days with tailor made answers: